20 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

Γεννητούρια στην ESA...

 

 Σήμερα μου ήρθε το παρακάτω email....Δεν θα το μεταφράσω γιατί άμα το κάνω, θα χάσει όλη την πλάκα του

 

Hi all,
It’s with extreme joy that I would like to announce to you that, on Thursday, December 14th, my first son, Rafael, was born. The launch date was perfectly respected and all parameters were nominal! The launcher showed her full power and I am very proud of her! However, like all great things, it was a teamwork matter too. Currently, the commissioning is on-track with the first Untersuchungen milestones successfully accomplished. Standard procedures (feeding, napping, sleeping, lullabying…) are being applied, but it’s in the understanding of the sequences and the durations that we are constantly learning and adapting accordingly. I
take the occasion to wish you all the best for the upcoming Christmas holidays!
Greetings from Rafael, Simona and Fabio.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου